4/11/2011

IIG BLOG HOP " NO HOUSEWORK DAY" WINNER

Thank you!!!!!!! so much to all the girls that hop along with us the groovie chicks  and those amazing comments =) and a especial thanks to Deb who organized this great hop....I can't wait to do it again.   And as promised ..... I have 56 hoppers and some of then become my followers  for a second chance and some also follow IIG now for a third chance for a total of 134                        
                                         And the winner is :      
                                          Gracias!!!!! a todas las chicas que saltaron junto a las chicas de IIG en este blog hop y un agradecimiento especial a Deb quien lo organizo ya quiero otro =) y como prometi.... tube 56 participantes algunas de hicieron mis seguidoras  por un segundo boleto y otras por una tercera oportunidad se hicieron seguidoras de IIG...totalizando 134.

Y la ganadora es:

             

Daisie


Daisie said...
Cool project!

Congrats Daisie please email me to universodepapel@live.com  with your address so I can send you your Crosmo Cricket set =) I'll for you to email me until next Monday...thanks =)
Felicidades Daisie por favor enviame un email, tienes hasta el proximo lunes =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank yiu, thank you! I am so excited that I won! You made my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...